Activity Specific Management
Wilkes Management Services Ltd has a proven track record of interdisciplinary skills against key financial and strategic objectives with a focus upon.
- Enterprise risk management
Industry Specific Management
- Risk Management
- Energy including Nuclear and renewable.
- Captive Insurance Formations
- Investment Banking
- Balance Sheet Protection
- Health Care
- Housing and commercial property
- Financial Services Product development – retail and business to business.
Wilkes Management Services Ltd can provide all the services that most senior level executives would normally perform. This can be done on an interim management basis or as a part of pre-emptive restructuring (medium to longer term planning and execution) or as part of an urgent restructuring (turnaround and crisis management).
These services include but are not limited to:
- Cash Flow Planning and Controls
- Financial Forecasting and Analysis
- Financial Planning
- Valuations and Appraisals
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- IPO Strategies and Processes
- Post IPO Implementation
- Crisis Management & Coaching
- Turnaround Financial Planning
Challenges to Business
What is keeping you from implementing a successful program?
Does your corporate culture foster an attitude of it won’t happen here?