Wilkes Management Services Limited focuses as a core activity upon Project Management, Insurance, claims, change management, enterprise risk management, business continuity planning and crisis management are the main specialist practices but that is not to say that other projects cannot be undertaken with equal tact, skill and expertise.
Interims and consultants have become more differentiated, although a particular requirement may contain elements of both.
Concerned With Your Crisis Management Capabilities? Facing the problems of using new technology? Are you part of a recent organizational makeover?
So which should you hire?
An interim offers the following benefits:
- Added value
Knowledge is an essential requirement for successful decision making. And as the business world becomes ever more complex with the development of new technologies and the growth of new markets, companies require input from specialists. However, where is no in-house expertise or the business requires an objective approach the business may require specialist assistance.
The uses -
- Filling unexpected gaps in the management structure arising from illness, termination or secondment.
- Filling expected or planned gaps when the recruitment of a permanent executive is not immediate.
- Managing routine projects which need to be outsourced.
- Managing special projects (such as reorganization or relocation).
- Developing new products and business ventures including assistance in location of financing.
- Bringing heavyweight management or technical skills to bear for a limited period.
- Handling crises and turnarounds.
- Managing acquisitions or periods of rapid expansion until permanent appointments can be made.
- Managing disposals or business closure where permanent appointments are not practical